Sunday, March 3, 2013

Show 10

Good Mythical Morning and The History Chicks

It's Show 10
 

English: Rhett and Link
Rhett and Link (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I thank Springs for inadvertantly introducing him to his podcast choice this week...It's our first video podcast and it DAILY...of course I'm referring to Good Mythical Morning by the geniuses known as Rhett And Link.  I may rattle through my review but what I lack in staying power, I make up for in passion (kinda like my lov...er...doesn't matter).

Springs waxes lyrical about the History Chicks before reviewing a 1980's documentary series called A Celebration Of The American Silent Film.   We also cover Wreck It Ralph, the new Netflix series House Of Cards.  Finally I ask Springs, "Community??"



Podcasts This Show:

Movies / TV:
A Celebration Of The American Silent Film
Wreck-It Ralph
House Of Cards
Community




Of course, We'd love to get your questions for our upcoming advice column: Questionable Guidance so you can either email them to our temporary email  snugradio@yahoo.co.uk or find us on Facebook
This show is approx  1 hour 2 mins
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment